Thursday, July 29, 2010

Save Your Clothes!

Why? Because shit always makes a come back. Tighter and more fit. That is, until fashion dictates that everything that once used to be tight, be loose.

Fashion indicates that the clothes you used to wear back in the 90's have been back in style for the past 2 years. Tommy Hilfiger, Nautica, and Polo -- welcome back. Starter Caps -- it's been a while. But after that, what? In a years time, will we revert to tight fitting versions of the all-over print? Perhaps a tighter Shutter Shade? Whatever the case, save your shit. Except the shirt you accidentally poo'ed on one drunk night. That shit, you gotta toss.

Oh wait, am I the only one that's ever poo'ed on his clothes? Yeah right. I know you have. That's right I see you nodding. Don't be ashamed. Cause honestly that's what we did for the first 3 years of our lives. Poo'ed on our clothes.

In all honesty though, I haven't.

This is the worst post I have ever written on this blog. And I've written two of them so far.

Love,
Nick St James


No comments:

Post a Comment